Who is Cradlepoint?
Cradlepoint has been recognised as a global leader in cloud-delivered wireless edge solutions that unlock the power of LTE and 5G cellular networks for organisations, people, places, and things.
Based out of Boise, Idaho, Cradlepoint has more than 20,000 customers in 50+ countries around the world.
Cradlepoint solutions deliver reliable and elastic branch, mobile, and IoT networks.
The vendor was also first to market with NetCloudTM a platform that combines cloud management and software-defined modem technology with software-defined networking, unified edge security, and cloud-controlled router endpoints.
What are Cradlepoint’s solutions?
Connect people, places and things
Cradlepoint categorises its wireless solutions by
- Wireless Branch Connectivity
- Branch Continuity (failover)
- Zero-Trust Networking (store within a store)
- IOT with Edge Compute
- Mobile In-Vehicle Networking
- Digital Signage
- Enterprise wireless 5G
What are Cradlepoint Use Cases?
Connect people, places and things
Cradlepoint wireless WAN solutions are being utilised across the globe for
- a primary access link
- bandwidth augmentation
- fail-over to 4G link
- pop-up networks
- day 1 connectivity
- enterprise-grade work from home
- first responder connectivity
- vehicular networks
Enterprise-class wireless routers and adapters for every use case
Cradlepoint has the most extensive portfolio of enterprise-class wireless routers and adapters for every use case.
Their LTE and 5G router and adapter endpoints meet organisations’ increasingly wide-ranging needs.
The E3000 series Router is the first 5G embedded modem available in Australia, while the W2000 series Adaptors can be utilised with an existing router to deliver industry-leading wireless WAN connectivity.
All purpose-built endpoint devices are sold with a subscription to the NetCloud service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
Cradlepoint NetCloudTM Manager
Go beyond wires with confidence
NetCloudTM is the first platform to combine cloud management and software-defined modem technology with software-defined networking, unified edge security and cloud-controlled router endpoints.
NetCloudTM is delivered as a subscription model with the purchase of Cradlepoint endpoints.
- LTE and 5G connectivity
- Intelligent carrier selection
- Cellular-tailored visibility and analytics
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Enterprise-class routing
- SD-WAN traffic control
- VPN connectivity
- Out-of-Band Management
- Next-gen firewall
- Secure Internet Access
- Web filtering
- Threat detection
Cradlepoint and 5G for Business
Get started on your Pathway to 5G
In 2017 Cradlepoint presented its revolutionary Pathway to 5G program which allows organisations to take advantage of LTE while providing a clear and investment-protected pathway to 5G as it becomes available to them.
The 5G enterprise wireless solution is made up of
- Gigabit-class LTE and a standalone 5G network from Telstra
- Cradlepoint’s market leading routers and cloud-based software management platform, NetCloudTM
- a Cradlepoint managed service which can be delivered by MobileCorp
MobileCorp – Cradlepoint Signature Partner
“Being a signature partner means that Cradlepoint has recognised MobileCorp as having technical capability and solution architecture expertise to lead Australian enterprises down the pathway to 5G.
“I am very proud of my team who have exceeded all the training and accreditation benchmarks required by Cradlepoint, and who have also been hands-on busy assisting Australian organisations to understand these leading edge 5G-compatible technologies.”
MobileCorp – Cradlepoint Professional Service
MobileCorp is an accredited Cradlepoint house.
Our Cradlepoint professional services are carrier agnostic. They include:
- solution architecture
- network design
- hardware procurement or leasing
- hardware configuration and deployment
- NetCloudTM portal configuration
MobileCorp – NetCloudTM & Support Managed Service
Unburden your IT team by outsourcing the performance monitoring of your Cradlepoint network and the operational maintenance of your Cradlepoint devices.
MobileCorp’s NetCloudTM and Technical Support managed service includes:
- 24/7 monitoring of equipment and links
- level 2 service desk including:
- fault diagnosis and resolution
- remote equipment diagnostic and reprogramming
- phone support
- response and restoration targets
- priority replacement program for hardware
- device retrieval/redeployment program for security of hardware
- monthly reporting
- Telstra customers may have hardware and managed service fees charged against the monthly Telstra bill