END USER MANAGEMENT
responsive support, proactive management
and employee onboarding
Managing multiple desktop set-ups, responding to end user fix requests, and onboarding new staff, combine to make managing the company’s desktops a time-consuming activity.
Managed Desktop is MobileCorp’s support solution for business’ desktop environments. It alleviates the burden of support and management from internal IT so they can focus on more strategic activity.
Managed Desktop provides essential security for desktops, operating systems, data, and network.
MobileCorp managed desktop service
MobileCorp provides a managed desktop service which can include onsite or remote delivery of:
- procurement and provisioning of hardware
- setting up, maintaining and disabling user profiles of on-boarding and off-boarding employees
- data backup and recovery
- managed anti-virus
- warranty management including return, repairs and warranty renewal
- patch management including operating system, firmware, drivers and application software
- vulnerability scanning
- real-time monitoring
- end user service desk with ticketing system and response SLAs (this service can be integrated with any existing ServiceNow portal)
- technical support for issue diagnosis and resolution
- licence management