telstra connected workplace
from Telstra, Australia’s leading network
Telstra Connected Workplace is an all-inclusive solution for multi-site businesses, providing both network connectivity, data, and a unified communication suite of services.
Do away with the complexity of managing separate plans, providers, platforms, applications, and invoicing. Combine all requirements into one platform with a single bill.
The solution is available to businesses with at least two sites with at least three employees in each location. The minimum contract commitment is 36 months.
As a Telstra Platinum Partner, MobileCorp is positioned to support your transition to Telstra Connected Workplace and to deliver ongoing management of the platform. Our service includes:
- Strategic consultancy and transition planning;
- Site readiness assessment and reconfiguration of equipment if necessary;
- Design and deploy; and
- Ongoing management of the platform including security monitoring and patching, adding and removing sites and users, incident management, order tracking, usage and bill management.
Telstra Connected Workplace inclusions
MobileCorp is one of a handful of select Telstra Platinum Partners.
This accreditation recognises our 30 years of history working with Australia’s leading network provider.
- Voice and video (unlimited domestic usage excluding premium services)
- Soft phone – enabling voice calls from a desktop computer (Alternatively an IP phone – the Polycom VVX411 or the Polycom VVX501 – is available at an additional charge.)
- Sufficient data to run the business successfully
- Collaboration tools – Instant Messenger and Presence
- Managed Private Network
- End User Internet Protection web and mail service
- Bandwidth Boost (Optional add-on)
- Fax Line (Optional add-on)
Features of Telstra Connected Workplace
All services are charged on a per-user per month basis under a single contract and bill that applies to all your sites so you can easily forecast and reconcile your IT spend.
The number of sites and users are easily scaled up or down as business needs change.
Do away with the complexity of managing separate plans, providers, platforms applications, and multiple invoices to simplify your business operations.
Collaboration tools enabling employees to leverage skillsets across the organisation and maximise resources.
A digital portal with visibility of order tracking, incident management, usage and billing.
Choose service (and add-ons if required), select business sites and nominate users, and we’ll do the rest.
A single contract from Telstra for all business communication needs for all sites on a per-user cost model – no time is wasted on coordinating with and managing multiple suppliers and invoices. MobileCorp’s managed service is included on the Telstra bill.
The Telstra Next IP network offers greater network reach, reliability, response, and data security.
Protect corporate data through proactive, in-the-cloud protection against phishing, malware, ransomware and impersonation attacks